Christopher and Heidi have chosen the beautiful Yellowstone River located in Yellowstone Canyon, Utah to be married. The location of the ceremony is 35 minutes from Mountain Home, Utah, over a series of dirt roads. Please allow yourself plenty of travel time. In addition, please print off the directions and map provided as many cell phone networks will have limited service.
Signs will be posted intermittently along the road for assistance.
The ceremony will be held outside, so please dress accordingly. Temperatures may be as low as 50 degrees. Make sure you have a jacket available.
Heidi and Christopher have requested that we are all seated 15 - 30 minutes prior to the ceremony which begins at 12:30 PM, on October 6th.
Click here for directions from Vernal, UT, to Mountain Home, UT.
Directions From Mountain Home UT
Click here to easily print these directions.
Click here to view a Google Map of the trip.
Your starting point is Altamont, Utah 84001.
Travel time is roughly 35 minutes.
- Begin at 15575 W. 4000 N. Altamont, UT, 84001
- Start by heading north on UT-87 S/4000 N for 5.7 miles
- Turn right onto 21000W travel 2.7 miles
- On your left you will see the Rock Creek Store Bed & Breakfast
- From the Rock Creek Store / Bed & Breakfast head North and travel .5 miles
- Come to 'T' In Road Turn east/right,
- Road verves to north again travel- 4.2 miles
- See sign for Yellowstone - turn east onto dirt road. - Travel - .4 miles
- Turn north - travel 4 miles
- Enter Ashley national forest area at Fork in road - Stay right - at Yellowstone canyon sign
- continue northeast - travel - 2.3 miles - (past Yellowstone campground)
- drive over bridge - turn northeast or left (see dry gulch sign)
- Drive east - / northeast - travel - 2.3 miles
- At 'T' in road - stay straight - see Yellowstone canyon sign.
- See Cow canyon sign - Ashley forest reservoir campground
- Wedding on left at river deck.